Sunday 5 November 2017

Tata

Not a lot to be said of this place. We don’t like the town at all. Its an army town I think. The campsite is really run down, hardly any of the taps work, toilets don’t flush. The guy on reception is lovely though. I end up ordering a beef tagine off him for later, it’s pretty good but Marie passes on it. She sick of tagine, as am I to be honest. Good night’s sleep apart from the fan sucking in what smells like traffic fumes all night. Who knows what it is.
Drive to Foum Zagid, a bit boring. Flat straight roads which are virtually new and empty. Manage to get 30+mpg out of the Sprinter. You can tell I'm bored, I’m experimenting with engine load and economy in 5th or 6th gear. Conclusion, below 55mph engine load is a lot lower in 5th and economy better. We’ve worn out all the Apple Music on my phone so we’ve moved on to Amazon Prime music😂
I may have mentioned this before, bit the locals down here are so much more easy going and friendly compared to the North or of course Marrakech.
The drive to Tata and towards Foum Zagig is pretty impressive though


No comments:

Post a Comment