Wednesday 4 October 2017

Wild Camping

Near EM 1257
Location: geo:37.04574,-8.881147
Next to a beautiful bay:
Praia da Ingrina
EM 1257
Location: geo:37.0463,-8.879164
I think its fare to say Marie has had enough of tracks today😂 I tend to agree actually. But I'm seriously impressed with the Sprinter off road. No drama, even on some pretty tricky tracks. It doesn't like axle twisters though.
We got to see the moon rise, and then a sun rise. That's a first for us and pretty stunning. A wonderfully peaceful nights sleep. Followed by a nice and slow awakening. I did think about trying to catch some fish, but if seemed too much effort.
Mid morning we headed towards the most westerly tip of Europe. Odd that. We'd already been there in Spain😂
It was crap. As interesting and as touristy shite as lands end. I literally couldn't be bothered to get out of the van to take a photo. So you'll have to take my word for it.
Anyway, things are looking up since we've now been sampling some 50% proof local hooch.



No comments:

Post a Comment