Tuesday 8 November 2016

Krk

We're on the island of Krka for a day and 1 night.

Stopping at Camping Bor, really well run site. The best bit though, new plush, heated shower block. Luxury 😀
I'm not sure if I would recommend it beyond that though. The owner didn't make me feel very welcome (I think if I spoke German it may have been different) and when we checked out in the morning there was €8 added to the bill for Internet access x2. She didn't mention that when she handed over the codes the previous night.  Unnecessary Profiteering.

It's on the outskirts of the town called Krk, nice place which I would think is quite a happening place. Not now though, has that closed feel. Ah well we need to return.

Spoke to another couple on the site and they've just returned from the island next door, Cres. They say it's stunning, another one for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment